Mountain River School’s philosophy is that every child should be able to receive a quality education of choice. For Mountain River School, tuition allows us to hire exceptional teachers that are passionate about their craft, value our approach to holistic, nature based education, while also maintaining a small classroom ratio and tight community. One of our primary goals is to make our school a choice for all families that share our vision and mission.
The 2018-2019 School Year
- Tuition is set at $12,900 per student.
- We offer sibling discounts as follows
- For the first child, full tuition is due.
- The second child / sibling is offered a 10% discount. The family has the option to pay full tuition for the second child and the 10% will be considered a charitable contribution and go towards a particular need, determined by the family (i.e. tuition assistance, classroom materials, art supplies, gear etc...)
- The third child / sibling is offered a 25% discount. Similar to the second child, the family has the option to pay full tuition for the second child and the 25% will be considered a charitable contribution and go towards a particular need, determined by the family.
We are very excited to continue offering our tuition assistance program for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year! It is of utmost importance to the school to make the MRS education an affordable experience to families in our surrounding community.
For any other questions regarding Mountain River School, please feel free to contact us.