Mountain River School’s philosophy is that every child should be able to receive a quality education of choice. For Mountain River School, tuition allows us to hire exceptional teachers that are passionate about their craft, value our approach to holistic, nature based education, while also maintaining a small classroom ratio and tight community. One of our primary goals is to make our school a choice for all families that share our vision and mission.
The 2017-2018 School Year
- Tuition is set at $12,900 per student.
- We offer sibling discounts as follows
- For the first child, full tuition is due.
- The second child / sibling is offered a 10% discount. The family has the option to pay full tuition for the second child and the 10% will be considered a charitable contribution and go towards a particular need, determined by the family (i.e. tuition assistance, classroom materials, art supplies, gear etc...)
- The third child / sibling is offered a 25% discount. Similar to the second child, the family has the option to pay full tuition for the second child and the 25% will be considered a charitable contribution and go towards a particular need, determined by the family.
We are very excited to announce the introduction of our tuition assistance program for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year! It is of utmost importance to the school to make the MRS education an affordable experience to families in our surrounding community. We will be communicating instructions before May 1st to incoming families on how to apply for aid. May 1st is when the tuition assistance software portal will be open to accept applications for new families.
For any other questions regarding Mountain River School, please feel free to contact us.
The Tuition Assistance Program is designed to enable qualified students to attend Mountain River School who might not otherwise be able to do so for financial reasons. The Mountain River School, LTD admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs including the administration of our admission policies or the Tuition Assistance Program.